Easton Community Access Television (ECAT) seeks a skilled and motivated individual to produce sports, educational and community video programming within the Town of Easton, Mass. This position will report directly to the Executive Director and is a part time position with the possibility for full time employment. Must be available afternoons, weekends and evenings. Schedule varies depending on needs which may include split shifts.
- Oversee the production and post production of assigned productions including sports, performances and community events
- Setup, operate, breakdown, troubleshoot and stream offsite single camera video productions.
- Edit productions as needed in a timely manner.
- 2+ years of experience in a television, video or school environment. Experience in a PEG environment is a plus
- Must have prior experience in, field production and post production (motion graphics, compression and streaming experience a plus)
- Capability to adhere to professional broadcast standard and quality.
- Must be able to troubleshoot, solve problems and work independently.
- Must be an excellent communicator, time-manager and organizer with the ability to both take instruction and work independently
- Must be able to effectively communicate in a remote and asynchronous working environment
- Must be able to pass CORI/SORI checks.
- Must be a licensed driver
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds or stand for long periods of time while operating equipment
Submit resume and cover letter to Jason Daniels, firstname.lastname@example.org .
Executive Director, ECAT
50 Oliver St. #201A
North Easton, MA 02356
Easton Community Access Television does not discriminate on the basis of race, age, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability.