The Workflow Manager logistically and technically manages video production, station scheduling, web publishing, and other content workflows, as well supporting marketing, marketing communication, and grants workflow processes. It requires both linear thinking and a willingness to learn.
Local TV reinvented! Lower Cape Community TV is a 501(c)3 organization that supports community media access, local news reporting, and video production. We believe that telling and sharing our regional stories helps connect and sustain our communities.
- Degree in media, business, technology, finance, or related field.
- Basic knowledge of video development and production workflow and ability to identify process improvements and efficiencies
- Familiarity with basic web management and social medial tools.
- Ability to move a project through a process.
- Ability to handle production deadlines and juggle multiple tasks calmly.
- Ability to analyze a process and develop and implement improvements.
- Ability to communicate/share with team in professional and respectful manner.
- Interest in building and sustaining community
- Ability to interact with a range of ages and professional levels.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn Castus, Final Cut, Excel, Google Analytics, Quickbooks, and other emerging tools.
- Develop/manage workflow processes for a variety of content production activities including video, audio, web, push newsletter, and social media.
- Schedule cable stations for both video and bulletins
- Work with community partners to coordinate/upload/ingest video and bulletins
- Develop and support grant lifecycle processes.
- Develop process for managing content use rights
- Write/curate/deliver content on social platforms, Vimeo, websites.
- Develop and manage meaningful analytics process
- Continually analyze workflow performance and develop and deploy enhancements as needed.
Required: Solid writing skills, ability to organize and meet deadlines. Strong interpersonal and relationship skills. Ability and willingness to learn technology.