Massachusetts Community Media, Inc. (MassAccess) serves and supports local access cable TV stations (community media centers) across Massachusetts.
- Developing educational workshops, throughout the state on many topics. Educational workshop topics include cable refranchising, copyright issues, community access startups, production workshops, and "ask the lawyers" sessions.
- Providing assistance to access centers and interested persons with start up questions, franchising issues, and general production and administrative questions.
- Producing a quarterly newsletter with articles about access television, new technology, and issues and problems that affect centers daily.
- Monitoring legislation at the state level to make sure that access remains a viable and healthy entity in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Educating the general public and state legislators about who we are and what we do.
- Supporting each other by keeping the access community connected and informed.