Job: Part Time Public Access Coordinator
Ayer Public Access Corporation is looking for a part time Public Access Coordinator to work 15 to 20 hours a week. The perfect candidate will have a background in video production and knowledge of community outreach, previous work with nonprofit organizations is a plus. The position requires an individual to be able to go out into the community of Ayer, and get new members, producers, and form production crews. You’ll also be working on creating shows with local members, help oversee or assist with in field production, and cover town or school events. The right candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Able to use various video cameras, setup tripods, and obtain the footage from an SD Card.
- Run a Tricaster or Sony any cast switcher.
- Be proficient with both Final Cut and Adobe Creative Suite (including premiere, after effects, and photoshop).
- Be able to problem solve and multitask in the field. Production skills not necessary, but a plus.
- Good communication skills.
- Background in teaching video production to all ages.
Compensation: Depending on experience, this is an hourly part- time position.