SCTV Program and Production Coordinator
Job Description for Full-time Position
The Salisbury Community TV & Media Center is our town's non-profit public, educational, and government (PEG) TV access organization. We are looking for a coordinator with a broad range of skills and experience.
Job Responsibilities of the SCTV Program and Production Coordinator include…
- Set-up, support, produce, shoot, and edit community TV programs, meetings, and promotion using camcorders and multi-camera remote-controlled systems in meeting rooms, mobile van, and studio. Assist volunteers, staff, and solo production.
- Organize and manage SCTV’s physical and virtual resources including equipment, accessories, computer video files, graphics, and documents used for training and technical communications.
- Schedule two channels on Salisbury’s Comcast cable TV system using Tightrope Media Systems’ Cablecast automation, including block programming, series scheduling, batch functions, chaptering, and video on demand.
- Help maintain and expand SCTV’s relationship with the Salisbury town government, Triton regional school system, underwriters, and the larger community including social and online media use.
- Production experience in EFP/ENG video, audio, and lighting plus live tv directing with multiple cameras and graphic inputs.
- Experience with non-linear video editing is essential, especially Adobe Creative Cloud Premiere Pro, and knowledge of other CC apps like AE and Photoshop is helpful. Editing computers are primarily Windows-based, with some Mac.
- Applicant must have strong organizational and multi-tasking skills to manage, store, sort, check in/out diverse equipment and accessories. Similar systematic approach is needed for handling computer video files and documents.
- Familiarity with Windows networks is essential for encoding, streaming, sharing, and archiving.
- Knowledge of TV channel scheduling software, especially TRMS Cablecast and Carousel.
- Ability to conduct basic set-up, wiring, and documentation of audio, video, and computer equipment is key.
- Applicant should have experience and skills using social and online media, from Facebook and YouTube to minor webpage layout and management.
- Applicant must be available in the evenings, from Monday through Thursday to televise Town board and commission meetings. One or two evenings per week would be typical.
- Salary commensurate with experience and history.
- Please send resume and letter of interest with recent salary history to info@SCTVMC.org.
- Visit website at www.SCTVMC.org