The Production Manager is responsible for the advanced coordination and execution
of Hadley Media's production needs, including, but not limited to, providing technical
support and training for community producers and colleagues, as well as assisting in
the production of local content.
Reports To: The Director
1. Engage community members and organizations in the video and audio production
development process, including coordinating with programs to identify needs and timelines.
2. Provide ongoing training and troubleshooting to community producers, including, but not
limited to: field production, studio production, editing, lighting, and sound recording.
3. Produce professional quality video and audio content that aligns with the organizational
4. Manage community volunteers in running multi-camera productions at offsite locations.
5. Develop and implement workflow efficiency to maximize content output.
6. Assist with technological trends research and/or implementation.
7. Represent Hadley Media in a professional manner at all functions in performance of duties.
8. Strategize new ways to use video and content to engage the community.
9. Maintain production equipment.
10.Maintain online content.
11.Additional responsibilities as requested by the Director.
● Demonstrated experience producing high quality, professional video.
● Extensive knowledge of studio and field video and audio production equipment.
● Experience with non-linear editing software.
● Ability to manage and operate multi-camera productions at offsite locations and assist in
productions in various capacities.
● Excellent relationship-building and relationship management skills, including an ability to
connect and work with people from all backgrounds and walks of life
● Proficiency with Mac and Windows operating systems
● Meticulous attention to detail and deadlines
● Proven communication skills and ability to work effectively with the public
● Ability to work with limited supervision.
● Ability to perform basic administrative duties
● Ability to lift 50 pounds
High School Diploma or GED required; Experience working in a
video production facility, community access station, or similar environment. Must be
proficient with post production tools and have reliable transportation.
Send all resume and/or cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.