Peabody, MA Reports to: Operations Manager
Part Time | FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
The Production Coordinator is responsible for truck and field production technical elements, both single and multi-camera.
● Reserve and pack gear for staff field productions
● Verify that all production assets, including roll-ins and graphics, are tested and ready for each truck shoot.
● Coordinate with Field Producer to cover sports, concerts, and other live events.
● Coordinate equipment check in and check out; maintain reservation database.
● Work with the Operations Manager on maintenance of equipment and production supplies inventory, equipment/facility repair, and equipment/facility usage.
● Train members and work study students in field and truck production.
● Produce, crew, and edit staff productions as assigned.
● Assist with work study training and development.
● Provide school and government meeting coverage as needed.
● Assist with studio and podcast productions as needed.
● Adheres to OSHA guidelines.
● Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
● Additional responsibilities will be assigned based on business needs.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, & Experience:
● Extensive knowledge of video production; field production experience in a truck environment a plus.
● Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office proficiency required; Broadcast Pix, Tightrope Media Systems, and Rue Share experience a plus.
● Must be capable of loading, unloading, setting up and breaking down equipment from vehicle to site without assistance.
● Must be detail-oriented, possess strong organizational skills, and be able to complete assignments in a timely manner while multitasking under changing priorities, daily time constraints, and last minute requests.
● Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with a team of people from different creative disciplines.
● Maintain a positive and solutions-focused attitude, while being open to constructive feedback.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills.
● Ability to use good judgment and keep client information confidential.
● Deliver consistent excellent customer service to internal/external customers, colleagues, and management.
● Valid Driver’s License and ability to pass DOT certification required.
● CORI background check required upon hire.
● Two years relevant experience preferred.
● Prior experience in PEG Access is a plus.
Working Environment and Physical Requirements:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
○ Standing or sitting for long periods of time
○ Occasionally sitting at a computer
○ Reaching, bending and lifting up to 50 lbs.
○ Occasionally working outdoors in all kinds of weather.
○ Exposure to electricity.
○ Climbing ladders, working on platforms high off the ground
○ Must be capable of loading, unloading and setting up video equipment from vehicle to site without assistance
○ Ability to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays.
○ Some travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and complexity of the work being performed by personnel assigned to this classification and do not represent an exhaustive list of all tasks, duties, and responsibilities required of personnel assigned to this position.
Download complete job description at www.peabodytv.org
To apply, email a current resume and cover letter to info@ peabodytv.org.