The Operations Coordinator is an integral part of the Access Framingham team, ensuring a smooth running facility. This is a dynamic, multidimensional position handling administrative, production, programmatic and outreach activities. The Operations Coordinator is a full time, non-exempt, 40 hour week on-site position.
- Coordinate and schedule video programming and online publishing
- Maintain accurate metadata on files
- Coordinate office scheduling and maintain relevant project management software
- Assist with the check in and out of inventory as needed
- Maintain organization CRM database
- Ensure all facility needs are met
- Develop productions and programs that engage the community of Framingham and are consistent with the mission
- Schedule orientations, workshops, tours and special events
- Coordinate promotions and outreach opportunities to expand membership
- Oversee collaborations with organizations and businesses
- Answer phones, emails and messages
- Serve as first point of contact for members and visitors
- General office organization and maintenance
- Maintain an organized file system for physical and electronic files.
- Assist with Accounts payable
- Assist Executive Director as needed
- Assist in writing press materials
- Manage internal and external email newsletters
- Write content for the website.
- Manage social media platforms and profiles and create a daily/weekly schedule of posts, etc. and a permanent file
Job Requirements and Desired Qualifications:
- 1+ year combined office/administrative experience
- Exceptional customer service skills in person, in writing and on the phone
- Competency in time and project management.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Bilingual (Portuguese and/or Spanish)
- Self-motivated, Creative thinker with a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment sharing the work and the rewards
- Genuine interest in and enthusiasm for the Framingham community with a commitment to using media to empower underrepresented voices.
- Ability to lift, and carry up to 40 pounds
- Clean driving record
- Office skills with Google Workspace, Adobe, Canva, Monday, Mailchimp, etc.
Salary Range $48,000 - $52,000
To Apply: Send a cover letter of interest with a resume and the subject line: Operations Coordinator to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis. Eligible candidates will be contacted. Please do not call. Thank you.
Access Framingham invites candidates of under represented and marginalized communities to apply for this position. AFTV is committed to offering equal opportunities to all potential employees and has zero tolerance for discrimination. We welcome applicants irrespective of age, sex, race, ethnicity, disability and other factors that have no bearing on an individual’s ability to perform their job.