Milford Community Media Center, Inc. is a non-profit, 501 (c)(3), membership-based corporation established to manage facilities for community access programming on the Public, Educational, and Governmental (PEG) Access channels on the Milford cable television systems and related websites. Milford TV offers a public forum for electronic free expression providing its services on a first-come, first-serve, non-discriminatory basis. Those services include training in television and web-based programming, and administering the programming of 2 cable subscriber-based channels.
Milford TV is currently seeking a full-time (works evenings) Members Services Coordinator.
The Membership Services Coordinator is responsible for supporting all Membership activities: recruitment and retention, member services and engagement, oversight of membership database, and growing revenue from dues. The position is also responsible for the development and maintenance of relationships within the organization, encouraging networking and connections across segments, and the Milford community. Other duties include tracking membership statistics, responding to member requests.
• Bachelor’s degree in Digital Media, Education, Communication or a related field.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in the digital media productions.
• Establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships with members.
• Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
• Experience with database management, and light website maintenance/updates.
• Computer skills, including Windows, Apple, digital file management, non-linear editing and video production graphic software programs.
• Knowledge of social media platforms.
• Ability to work well on your own, and troubleshoot and resolve issues independently.
• Ability to prioritize inquiries and requests.
• Strong Studio and Remote Video Production and non-linear content creation skills.
• Strong team player; conducts and maintains relationship with staff and members; has positive, “can-do” attitude; is flexible.
• Results-oriented with a high level of attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
• Ability to be travel to field shoots when needed.
Primary Functions and Basic Responsibilities:
• Provide a personable and professional customer service to members and prospective members.
• Use Microsoft software to maintain membership directory, manage large amounts of information.
• Process and Update all new memberships and provide welcoming materials to new members.
• Maintain the overall integrity of the membership database (completeness and accuracy of information), create and run reports as requested.
• Set up and administer documents when needed to members.
• Train members Pre-production, Production, and Post Production skills.
• Act as the Milford TV Liaison to the Membership.
• Community Outreach
• Respond to all member inquiries and requests for assistance.
• Track member communication emails.
• Direct members who call or email about projects, meetings, and billing to appropriate Milford TV staff.
• Plan and execute all member scheduling, communications, email blasts.
• Provide membership reports to the Executive Director.
• Help the Producer maintain and keep track of Milford TV inventory.
• Feed Milford TV information into social network platforms.
(Milford TV App, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook)
• Help maintain the equipment and the cleanliness of the studio spaces.
• Cover live local government meetings when needed.
• Facilitate in-studio member/staff productions.
• Go on field shoots to cover a variety of Milford town events. (Sports, School events, Plays, Newspackages etc...)
• Experience in local access preferred.
• Ability to learn software and equipment independently.
• Experience with Canon and Black Magic Cameras
• Field grip, lighting and production experience necessary
• Proficient in Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premier, and DaVinci.
• CASTUS experience preferred
Position includes Health, Dental, PTO.
If interested in the position, please send cover letter and resume to Liz@MilfordTV.net and check us out at MilfordTV.net!