Provincetown Community Television seeks an experienced, visionary, and committed professional who enjoys managing a dynamic environment in a unique community. The Executive Director works with an active Board of Directors to develop and implement long-range strategic plans to fulfill PTV's mission, goals and objectives, while managing day-to-day operations. The Executive Director will encourage the expression of a diversity of opinions, needs, and cultures within the organization and in its programming.
The ideal candidate will have:
- a minimum of two years experience in an administrative, management and fundraising role, including budgeting, human resource, fiscal responsibility, and Board relations
- a commitment to the First Amendment and enhanced citizen participation through access to communications media
- awareness of trends, issues, events, and developments within the community media field
- working knowledge of media production equipment (field, studio, editing) and Adobe Creative Suite, preferred; advanced proficiency in Mac hardware/software, and Google Docs
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Foster a respectful and welcoming environment for the Outer Cape community. Maintain close, collaborative working relationships with nonprofit organizations, businesses, government agencies, and the public schools
- Oversee PTV’s day-to-day operations
- Develop resources to sustain our community programs
- Serve as primary liaison between PTV, the cable provider, and the Town of Provincetown
- Maintain official records and documents and ensure timely compliance with all legal and contractual requirements
- Serve as liaison between the Board of Directors and staff; coordinate work of Board committees
BENEFITS: Salary range $55,000 - $60,200, commensurate with experience. Medical insurance, paid vacation and holidays, sick and personal time, and retirement contribution.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. PTV complies with all state and federal hiring and employment practices.