Easthampton Media is seeking an Executive Director
Leading by example, this individual will:
- Help our organization grow and prosper in our vibrant, arts-oriented, and civically engaged communities of Easthampton and Southampton.
- Identify and inspire people to create engaging local content and programming.
- Oversee training and education in media production.
- Develop and expand lasting, mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Collaborate and engage with local governments, schools, other groups and individuals.
The Executive Director’s responsibilities include strategic planning, operations, staff administration, program development, community outreach, financial oversight, contract negotiations and compliance, fundraising, communications/public relations.
Candidates must possess a passion for working with diverse community groups to most effectively facilitate programming that is reflective of the interests, challenges and needs of the communities served.
Click [HERE] to download a complete job description
- Degree in Nonprofit Management, Communications, or a related field.
- Experience working at a community media center is a plus.
- Three to five years of experience in executive leadership or management of a nonprofit organization.
- Demonstrated commitment to embrace and promote diversity, equity, and inclusion and amplify underserved voices.
- Video production skills, and knowledge of all facets of media production technologies and equipment.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, and a high level of emotional intelligence.
- Experience in budgeting and general accounting principles and practices.
- Experience in hiring, training, and mentoring staff.
Salary is between $50K-$55K commensurate with qualifications and experience.
APPLICATION INFORMATION – Submit via Email:
- Cover letter detailing how your experience and background would be a good fit for the position.
- Resume or CV.
- Three professional references with telephone numbers and e-mail addresses.
- Email PDF-formatted documents to email@example.com with the subject line “Executive Director Application”
- Applications will be reviewed as they are received.
- No phone calls, please.
- Application Deadline is September 20th, 2021.
Easthampton Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act.