Leominster Access Television (LTV) is looking for a highly motivated candidate to join our team as our new full-time Digital Media and Archive Preservation Specialist. This position comes with full benefits including health and dental, retirement, paid holidays & paid time off.
The Digital Media and Archive Preservation Specialist works as a member of the LTV team and reports directly to the Executive Director. The Digital Media and Archive Preservation is responsible for overseeing and organizing the LTV’s digital archives and film archive. Candidates must have good organizational skills, be able to transcode, document, and file videos into our database. This position also requires coverage of live & pre-taped sporting, community, and local events and being able to drive a production truck. A class D license is required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Running LTV’s video archive, which includes but not limited to the following: converting VHS, Film stock, MiniDV, and various media formats into digital. As well as logging and cataloging them into our file database.
- Knowledge of transferring and preserving film.
- Work with various production equipment, software, and drive the LTV production truck.
- Assist staff with projects, filming, and live/live-to-tape in-studio productions.
- Ability to film and edit quickly for a same day or one day turn around.
Additional Duties & Responsibilities:
- Pre-production work for productions including creating graphics (opening titles, lower 3rds, full screen and overlays.)
- Assisting the production coordinator, technical coordinator, and programming coordinator on projects, as needed.
- Collaborate with the staff, Executive Director, and members on creating new content and shows.
- Using Adobe creative suite for editing, photoshop, and graphics.
- The Executive Director may assign other duties and responsibilities and reserves the right to waive the essential requirements contained in this job description.
Leominster Telecommunication Corp. ensures equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, gender identity, disability, medical condition, age and marital status in compliance with Title VI, IX, Chapter 622, Chapter 766 and Section 504, MGL Chapter 76, Section 5.