Tightrope Media Systems is looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join the Cablecast Community Media team. The Inside Sales Representative will be focused on the Cablecast product line and will help the sales team increase revenues through the generation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, responding to web and phone inquiries, following up on trade show leads, and the establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers.
What you will be doing:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest in Cablecast
- Maintain and expand our database of prospects.
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Become a product expert and a valued resource to the Cablecast staff, the Cablecast sales channel, and to prospective and current customers.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
You’re who we are looking for if:
- You are self motivated with a strong record of accomplishment
- You are proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tool
- You have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- You have strong listening and presentation skills
- You can multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- You are independent and productive, but a team player at heart
You break the mold if:
- You have worked in government, educational or community media
- You have experience with video
- You have used Cablecast
- You have a proven track record of inside sales experience
A Bit About Us
We build the easiest to use broadcast automation software and video servers crafted for public, educational and government access organizations serving thousands of local communities across the country. For over twenty years we've been enabling computers to do what computers do best so that our customers have more time to focus on their mission of serving their communities. We're profitable and growing -- we are in this for the long haul. We love our customers and go above and beyond to help them succeed.
Cablecast broadcast automation has evolved to include full HD content delivery via cable, Internet VOD, Internet streaming, mobile phone, social media, and in this past year, OTT on Apple TV and Roku though our Screenweave product. Cablecast Screenweave promises to be an exciting adventure into the future as consumers transition to receiving their content over the web, OTT and from smart phones.
How to Apply
Please note that we are a remote first team based out of Minneapolis MN. If you live in the Minneapolis area working in our awesome downtown office is available, but optional. You may live and work from anywhere.
- Write a cover letter introducing yourself and letting us know why the position interests you and why you would be an amazing fit on the team
- Attach a PDF Resume if you have one. If you don't have one prepared, then describe your relevant work history and education in your cover letter
The cover letter is very important. Cover letters are read first, before we even glance at your resume.
Submit your cover letter and resume no later than 12:00 PM CT on October 11.