Cohasset Community Television (143tv) is seeking to add a position of Associate Director/ Coordinator to our staff. 143tv is the Public Access TV Station for the Town of Cohasset. Our charge is to provide the residents of the community the tools they need to produce content and then broadcast that content to the residents.
The Associate Director / Production Coordinator position will assist the Director with the day—to-day managerial responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Deploy and manage a communications strategy including social media, website updates and others
- Manage Volunteer Engagement including outreach and organization
- Work with the Director to oversee the completion of assigned productions
- Assist with archival and storage processes
- Support the Director in developing class curriculum and providing production training
- Assist in organizing, maintaining, and monitoring health of Cohasset TV servers, software, and equipment and vendor relations
- Prepare materials for Board of Directors, including minutes and reports
- Work with the Director to develop an equipment replacement and capital plan
- BA or BS degree in communications related field and Previous experience in communications-related field is required. Experience in studio environments, non-profits and managerial positions preferred.
- Technical proficiency with all levels of communication media, including audio and video production, post-production, and publishing
- Ability to conceive and finish projects end-to-end individually
- Comfort with Public Speaking/Training
- Limited night and weekend work required
- Candidate is required to pass a name-based criminal record check (CORI)
Position salaried is full time with health care & 401k.
Email resume, cover letter, list of references, and link to any content portfolio to email@example.com. Posting will remain open until the position is filled.