As the Government Media Producer you will be responsible for video recording municipal boards and committees, other public meetings and hearings, and for completing related post production in a timely manner for the Government Channel and our website’s Video on Demand. This is a part time position of approximately 20 hours per week.
- Act as a one person crew to create high production value municipal meeting coverage with steady, clear video and good audio. (In an unobtrusive manner, cables out of the way or gaffed, tripod not blocking isles.)
- Establish and maintain relations with committee and board secretaries and chairs to receive public notices, agendas and related communications.
- Alert Executive Director to any simultaneous meetings or schedule conflicts in advance so that coverage can be arranged in a timely manner.
- Enter all scheduled meetings in the LCTV in-house calendar as soon as they are known, along with name of the person providing coverage (most of the time, this will be you.)
- Meetings to be covered are determined by Executive Director and the Board of LCTV.
- Assist in community outreach and give information to potential LCTV members.
- Assist LCTV staff and crew in studio or field productions.
- Complete other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
Lynn Community Television is an equal opportunity employer. Send a cover letter and resume to Seth Albaum, Executive Director of Lynn Community Television at email@example.com. No phone calls, please.